Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, six offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients’ side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
We are currently looking to recruit an Associate as part of our Forum team in Shanghai. These are group interviews, private meetings and roundtables, where industry thought leaders discuss emerging topics of interest to investors.
In this role you will
- Manage the logistics of the Forum Interviews
- Cooperate with other functions within the department to achieve team goals
- Assist with the internal marketing of Forum Interviews and transcripts so that our main distribution channels are able to sell our product
- Assist with marketing initiatives in order to increase awareness of our product with clients and prospects
- Deliver excellence against internal/external client needs
- Collect, document and report on feedback and usage patterns, and communicate relevant information to improve systems and processes
- Proactively identify areas where data
analysis can enhance our business and take charge of leading projects to
Qualifications for Operations Associate
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- A strong attention to detail with a passion for quality
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities efficiently and effectively
- Ability to learn and adapt to changes
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Good teamwork, and success in building relationships through interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (esp. Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and equivalent work experience with strong academic record