Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Forum is a content product that helps investors make better investment decisions faster. We conduct in depth Interviews with senior executives and industry specialists to unearth critical insights and generate unfiltered transcripts.
Our 100-strong industry aligned team covers over 2,500 public and private companies, applying data-driven factor models to identify where capital is most likely to be deployed. Our library of over 10,000 Forum Interview transcripts is continually strengthened by the generation of approximately 400 transcripts per month.
We are currently looking to recruit an Operations Analyst as part of our Forum team in Shanghai. These are group conference calls, private meetings and roundtables, where industry thought leaders discuss emerging topics of interest to investors.
- Manage Forum conference calls starting from the creation of the invite, creating an email distribution list, and managing the logistics of the event
- Assist with the internal marketing of Forum conference calls and transcripts so that our main distribution channels (Sales, Account Managers, and the Connections team) are able to sell our product
- Assist with marketing initiatives in order to increase awareness of our product with clients and prospects
- Collect, document and report on feedback and usage patterns, and communicate relevant information to improve systems and processes
- Proactively identify areas where data analysis can enhance our business and take charge of leading projects to completion
- Develop reports and dashboards to empower Forum with useful data
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to define problems, collect data, analyse data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- A strong attention to detail with a passion for quality
- The ability to deal with multiple priorities efficiently and effectively
- Success in building relationships through interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (esp. Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and equivalent work experience with strong academic record
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.