Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
As an Analyst you will join our Connections Team, which facilitates private consultations between our clients and industry experts. Your role will be to work alongside a project team to quickly identify the gaps in our clients’ knowledge, research companies and target industry experts who our clients could speak with to help them make better informed business decisions. The key is to engage with these individuals to understand whether they are the right fit for our clients, before putting them in touch for a 1-1 phone consultation or meeting.
The work is fast paced – you will be working on multiple requests on any given day, all with tight time lines, and spanning a wide variety of industries and geographies. You will be on the phone having conversations about sector developments which you could be reading about days or months later in the pages of the Wall Street Journal or Financial Times.
Training and Development
Our comprehensive training program includes both classroom-based and on-the-job learning that will teach you the fundamentals of our businesses and our clients. You will learn to generate revenue by using public research tools and databases to prospect and recruit industry experts over the phone.
Over the course of two years you will progress from a new hire to a seasoned connector, and will develop further commercial and professional skills such as:
- How to communicate and negotiate with top industry experts and clients globally
- Project management and client service to effectively deliver on our clients’ requests
- Effective account management and business development to create strategies to increase the adoption of our products and services
- Talent development and leadership to use throughout your career
Is this role for you?
If you are looking to develop strong interpersonal skills, to learn how to influence others and to progress quickly in a goal oriented team, then the Analyst role could be a great fit.
If you are interested in developing Excel skills, consulting skills, joining an early stage start-up, or are looking for a role as a sell-side Research Analyst who makes buy / sell / hold recommendations on a stock, Third Bridge is not the place for you.
What we look for
This is a position for team players who enjoy connecting with others and are highly motivated by exceeding performance targets. Our most successful analysts:
- Face new challenges and overcome obstacles to reach their goals
- Possess high emotional intelligence and persuasive communication skills
- Assess situations, present information and communicate ideas using a systematic approach
- Take every opportunity to learn from their experiences and implement feedback to develop personally and professionally
- Hold an undergraduate degree with a strong academic record. Ideally you have 0-2 years of work experience. What kind of work experience? It almost doesn’t matter. We have former brokers, paralegals, consultants, actor/servers. What matters is your curiosity, drive and ambition.
- Proficient communication in written and verbal English
- Be eligible to work in China without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.