Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Forum is a content product that helps investors make better investment decisions faster. We conduct in depth Interviews with senior executives and industry specialists to unearth critical insights and generate unfiltered transcripts.
Our 100-strong industry aligned team covers over 2,500 public and private companies, applying data-driven factor models to identify where capital is most likely to be deployed. Our library of over 10,000 Forum Interview transcripts is continually strengthened by the generation of approximately 400 transcripts per month.
Already a growing force across our offices, the Forum team has big plans to become a global producer and distributor of premium content for the investment community. In order for us to deliver on our aggressive growth targets, we would like to recruit a Research Analyst to assist our growing team in London in identifying and engaging with the most relevant industry professionals to take part in upcoming discussions.
Dive into our comprehensive training program and as you progress from a new hire to a seasoned analyst, you will learn:
- About our business, our team and our clients
- How to use our proprietary tools and public databases to prospect and recruit specialists who are the most pertinent for each topic
- How to manage a project and develop relationships with experts and internal stakeholders
- About various sectors and companies globally and help develop strategies to increase the adoption of our products and services
- Leadership and networking skills to use throughout your career
In this role your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Researching industries in order to identify the most relevant individuals (C-level executives and practitioners working at the heart of their industries) to take part in moderated interviews
- Encouraging these individuals to participate in the interview, while ensuring that their insights are relevant and their fees are within budget
- Developing relationships with existing Third Bridge industry contacts and building new ones with experts you have identified
- Working to tight deadlines alongside other members of the Forum team
- Proven experience in communicating effectively and building relationships quickly over the phone
- Demonstrable skill in carrying out research with a logical and focused approach
- A solid understanding of the wider business world; an interest in financial markets would be beneficial
- A resourceful nature, with a diligent and proactive approach to their work
- The ability to work well within a team, under pressure and with a positive attitude
- Hold an undergraduate degree with a strong academic record
- Ideally the candidate must have 0-2 years of work experience; the level of experience may vary, but what matters is your curiosity, drive and ambition
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.