Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
We are currently looking for experienced professionals in our Lead Senior Associate, Hedge Funds roles to partner with our clients to solve their most complex research challenges. This role will engage with our clients’ investment thesis to connect them with the most relevant industry experts and insights from Third Bridge content to help our clients make the best informed investment decisions.
The role offers broad range of responsibilities from daily client calls with analysts on their live research, through working with research analysts to the institutional sales team on commercial decisions.
- Main research lead on all hedge fund client enquiries to support investment decisions
- Lead all aspects of project delivery on client requests
- Sets out strategy on inbound client research requests and manages internal research team to deliver against the client’s asks
- Builds a deep understanding on stock related research to decode the value chain for the more junior research team
- Works closely with internal research team to provide solutions to complex client stock research problems and ensures best in class research execution
- Develops ‘Go to’ relationship with users, engaging in regular communication and ensuring Third Bridge are first port of call for Hedge Fund client needs, including ownership of direct service delivery
- Grows penetration of client research spend by setting clear growth targets, soliciting regular feedback from clients and activating dormant analysts
- Collaborates closely with sales team to grow the overall revenue opportunity with funds
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience in working with investment firms and interfacing with investments professionals
- Strong business acumen and effectively apply critical thinking to client needs and understanding of larger investment organizations and their needs
- Ability to engage with investment professionals as a peer level
- Proven track record of engaging with an investment thesis and uncovering the critical drivers behind an investment decision
- Strong project management and organizational skills and ability to deliver a rapid and seamless service to clients
- Proven track record of motivating and collaborating with co-workers, including across departments
- Client management skills incorporating a customer-centric attitude
- Driven and motivated by targets
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years professional experience in public equities, sell-side or buy side research or within financial services industry
- CFA or equivalent preferred
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.