We are delighted to announce that we are one of the companies to make the 2016 ‘Best Companies to Work for in Greater China’ list.
Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, six offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
This role will require you to assist our Research Team in order to understand project needs and deadlines, often speaking with our specialists from a variety of backgrounds in order to ease the scheduling process of these consultations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling telephone consultations will be on an international scale
- Keeping accurate records of all inbound and outbound communications using our intranet systems
- Liaising with industry specialists in order to assist the research team in performing their day to day tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Strong organization and prioritization skills in order to manage several diaries to a high standard
- Bachelor's degree and above
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to effectively multi-task across a range of projects at any one time
- A flexible and adaptable personality combined with a resourceful and positive attitude is essential
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.