Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert Interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies.
Third Bridge Forum is a content product that helps investors make better investment decisions faster. We conduct in-depth Interviews with senior executives and industry specialists to unearth critical insights and generate unfiltered transcripts. Our 100-strong industry-aligned team covers over 2,500 public and private companies, applying data-driven factor models to identify where capital is most likely to be deployed. Our library of over 10,000 Interview transcripts is continually strengthened by the generation of approximately 400 transcripts per month.
As we plan to significantly increase the volume of Interview transcripts produced out of our New York, London, Shanghai and Hong Kong offices next year, we are recruiting an ambitious and driven Proofreader to review and edit the content that is distributed to our clients globally.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain insight into financial markets and take on significant responsibility in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. The successful candidate will join a growing, collaborative team, working closely with colleagues across our offices globally.
What You Will Gain
- Exposure to various topics, including cloud computing, retail, pharmaceuticals, gaming and entertainment, education, fashion, tourism, real estate, energy, etc
- Fresh perspective and first-hand insights from industry experts, ranging from C-level executives at multinational corporations to employees of local start-ups
- Essential proofreading and editing skills which facilitate and improve content quality according to audience and purpose
- Commercial awareness: learn how an industry value chain is formed and how each component is put to work
- Teamwork/global exposure: cooperate and coordinate with colleagues across functions globally to deliver high-quality content in a fast-paced environment
- Review and proofread/edit Interview transcripts
- Review and proofread/edit invitations and post-Interview notes
- Ensure all content adheres to Third Bridge’s style guide
- Work closely with internal stakeholders globally, including Interviewers, Compliance and Operations teams, to ensure that all content is accurate and delivered to the highest standard
- Resolve issues in content alongside relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to assessment of style guide and process updates, making thoughtful suggestions
- Record transcription errors to enhance product quality
- Experience in a proofreading role
- Demonstrable interest in working on content that covers various sectors and financial markets
- Impeccable written English
- Highly developed attention to detail and a keen proofreading eye
- Able to deliver high-quality work to tight daily deadlines
- Able to multitask, prioritise and work to simultaneous deadlines
- Able to work and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders
- A diplomatic and cooperative approach when discussing copy changes
- Strong researching skills
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK. If you would like to apply, please do so via our company website.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.