Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
At Third Bridge, our Compliance framework is an integral part of our business; as such we are looking to hire a Compliance Assistant to join our Compliance team in Shanghai, dedicated exclusively to Third Bridge’s Forum department. Forum involves moderated interviews of industry experts which our clients can attend live or access transcripts of through our Forum portal.
- Review and approve the subject matter of Forum calls and speakers.
- Review and approve call invites and agendas
- Answer daily compliance queries from the Forum team
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures and pre-agreed client specific processes
- Review and approve transcripts of conference calls, specially to identify confidential information and other inappropriate content and work with the call moderators to finalize content for publication.
- Organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to develop strong working relationships across the organization, working with all levels and all offices globally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Ability to identify risks and apply strategies to minimize them
- A Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2 years legal or compliance experience
- 1+ year with financial regulations or securities
- 1+ year with financial publication is a plus
- Experience of working in an English speaking coutry is a plus
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.