Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, eight offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran or moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, we are on our clients’ side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant who will support multiple of our Executives. This is a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to provide senior level support in a fast-paced environment. As an Executive Assistant, you will be self-motivated, pro-active and passionate about working to a consistently high standard.
In this role you will:
- Manage calendars as a first point of contact including screening appointment requests, reserving conference rooms and virtual meetings
- Make decisions regarding prioritising items needing executive input with authority to make certain decisions on executives’ behalf
- Create high quality reports, presentations, and spreadsheets and be a super user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Coordinate all travel arrangements including flight and hotel accommodation
- Prepare and submit monthly expense reports, compiling credit card and other receipts
- Create and maintain effective organized filing systems for quick access to critical information
- Work with other Executive Assistants and Office Managers on a variety of daily business issues ensuring a consistent approach across offices
- Participate in meetings to note meeting minutes and distribute when requested
- Coordinate logistical details associated with the day-to-day operations of the business
- Critical tasks may require online after hours and weekend monitoring with follow-up
Skills & Qualifications
- Attention to detail and exceptional organization skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience handling multiple, competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience handling confidential/sensitive information with discretion
- General business process skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Background spearheading independent projects
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting multiple C-level executives
- Experience within Financial Services highly preferred
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.