Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Third Bridge projects span many areas around the globe and we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineering Manager to join our Engineering team to help scale the test coverage to meet quality and delivery objectives in our continuous delivery pipeline and lead our existing team of 7 QA Engineers in London and 6 QAs offshore. You'll be a key member of our growing Engineering team who would take ownership in both Automation, Exploratory Testing and will be an active member participating and adding value to the process to meet continuous delivery outcomes. You will guide and mentor a team of quality engineering professionals, coaching and upskilling them in best practices, new trends and helping them progress to the next level.
In this role you will:
- Hire and develop a great team whilst maintaining a supportive and engaging
- Improve the hiring and onboarding processes.
- Define group objectives and key results.
- Deliver project work while managing the expectations of the stakeholders.
- Work with Software Engineering Managers, Development and DevOps Engineering teams and collaborate with different team members across the program to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented to ensure quality is embedded throughout the SDLC in both processes and technology
- Be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and plans to assess product quality in accordance with the “Software Quality Assurance Engineering Strategy” principles, best practices and guidelines.
- Enhances the overall Software Quality Assurance Strategy and Develop or improve existing test automation frameworks for different types of testing such as API, UI, Performance, Security and execute automated tests
- Spike and learn new test tools, integrate open source and in- house developed toolsets depending on various project recommendations
You will also be a key contributor to:
- Engineering practices like pair programming, Test-Driven Development (TDD), behaviour-driven development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Best practices of using open source test tools and test frameworks.
- Has proven experience in developing or improving test automation frameworks
- Has proven experience in API testing for testing types contract, scenario-based, performance, security, omnichannel testing.
Why work for us:
- Flexible working
- Private Medical Insurance - up to family cover
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising after 2 years of service
- Free breakfast
- Free yoga - twice weekly
- Weekly drinks gathering and monthly socials
- Cycle to work scheme (showers and bike store in office)
- Join any of our sports group- new suggestions always welcome!
- Hardware and tools of your choice
- Work in cross-functional autonomous teams in agile environment
- £750 annual personal development budget and much more..!
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.