Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double-digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Global Commercial Strategy & Operations is a new organization at Third Bridge dedicated to enhancing our sales effectiveness through best practice implementation, operational excellence and team enablement.
As part of this function, you will help to not only build the organization and its capabilities from the ground up, but also enable a world-class sales and account management organization that fuels the rapid growth and global scale of Third Bridge.
This will be done through a host of group-wide initiatives as well as ongoing management of sales policies, processes, technology development, data analytics, commercial team enablement and cross-functional partnership.
The primary focus of this position is to support the commercial organization in most aspects of operations-related strategies and processes for the function. Specifically, the Commercial Operations Manager drives local rollout of global strategies and initiatives, driving adoption of new processes, policies and approaches.
In addition, the Manager supports the execution of global operations and processes in the region, such as regional territory management and quota administration, commissions management, data analytics and insight generation. While building and maintaining alignment to global strategy and initiatives, the Manager also represents local Asia needs to senior leadership in the global operations and commercial team.
The ideal candidate is a pragmatic self-starter with program management experience, enthusiasm for building a new organization, a passion for teaching and comfort with rapid change and ambiguity.
This individual will support our business across Asia (Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong and Mumbai) but be based in Shanghai.
Partner with local commercial staff and management team in order to serve as the single point of contact across the functional areas within the Commercial Operations team including, but not limited to:
Commercial Team Enablement
- Support the development and lead the local rollout of global process enablement initiatives
- Lead local change management (communication, training, reinforcement) around commercial operations policies or procedures
Data, Analytics and Reporting
- Foster consistent use of core operating metrics and adoption of standard reports
- Provide relevant customized reports and analysis to support revenue optimization
Territory Management and Quota Administration
- Advise on account segmentation issues, sales go-to-market strategy, data capture and uploads, and specific account assignments across various sales teams.
Commissions and Campaigns
- Represent the global commissions strategy and support the execution of commissions administration in partnership with local management
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years of experience, ideally in revenue operations, training/enablement, process/project management and/or data analysis in a global company would be highly beneficial
- Strong analytical skills; superior problem-solving ability; ability to analyse quantitative and/or qualitative data
- Superior customer service ethic; excellent relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated poise, grace under pressure, and initiative and resourcefulness
- Effective project and time management skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com & MS package required
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in China
- Written and oral command of the English and Mandarin languages required
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.