Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
The VP of Sales is responsible for building relationships with new clients and delivering on aggressive growth targets. The position will have new business quota responsibilities of large territory/prospective clients.
This role will include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate Third Bridge’s value proposition across the entire suite of primary research services
- Prospect potential clients who fit on-boarding criteria, develop relationships to better understand their broader research needs
- Oversee the new sales cycle from following up on new business leads to closing deals
- Successfully transition new account to account management team including onboarding handoff, introduction to key client stakeholders, etc.
- Leverage the team for sales support including prospecting and lead qualification
- Assist the Regional Head of Sales with user acquisition
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Professional experience selling directly or indirectly in a B2B environment.
- Experience with private equity, hedge fund and/or credit firms preferred
- Demonstrable ability to follow up on business leads effectively with excellent networking skills
- Ability to manage pripeline and forecast accuracy on a monthly/ quarterly/ annually basis
- Intellectual curiosity to grow and maintain competitve knowledge and focus
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence and sales acumen
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (C-level executives)
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent organization, written and oral/presentation skills
- Understanding of larger investment organizations and their needs preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years sales experience, managing a large quota and responsible for closing large accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation skills with strong communication
- Aptitude for problem solving and the ability to determine solutions for customers using a consultative sales approach
- Self-motivated to reach sales goals
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, SEA language would be a plus.
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in Hong Kong without requiring sponsorship.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.