Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Third Bridge Connections provides access to industry specialists who can offer unique insights into companies and markets. To an investor who is looking for information to steer a deal-making decision, there is nothing more powerful than the knowledge that is locked up inside people’s heads.
Our Associates target industry specialists, who our clients could speak with to help them make better informed business decisions.
- Conduct a cursory review of industries in order to understand the gaps in our clients’ knowledge and identify the most relevant individuals (practitioners and often C-level executives working at the heart of their industries) to take part in a 1:1 consultations with our clients via phone
- Engage with these individuals to understand whether they are the right fit for our clients
- Persuade relevant individuals to take part in a consultation with our client and negotiate terms
- Develop relationships with existing Third Bridge industry contacts and build new ones with experts you have identified
- Set up consultations - scheduling, contracts, compliance requirements
- The work is fast paced – you will be working on multiple requests on any given day, all with tight timelines, and spanning a wide variety of industries and geographies. We look for individuals who are excited by a hands-on, high-pressure role
- You’ll need to think on your feet as you speak on the phone with people across industries and levels
- Teamwork is essential - you’ll be collaborating with others locally and internationally when executing on projects.
What we look for
- Individuals who will thrive in a hands-on, high-pressure role with a focus on results
- Strong academic credentials and/or experience in a customer focussed role
- Fluency (verbal and written) in a relevant foreign language is a plus
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.