Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies
At Third Bridge, our Compliance framework is an integral part of our business; as such we are looking to hire a Compliance Assistant dedicated exclusively to Third Bridge’s Forum department to join our Compliance team in New York. Forum involves moderated interviews of industry experts which our clients can attend live or access transcripts of through our Forum portal.
In this role you will:
- Review and approve the subject matter of Forum interviews and speakers
- Review and approve interview invites and agendas
- Answer daily compliance queries from the Forum team
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and procedures
- Review and approve interview transcripts, specifically to identify confidential information and other inappropriate content and work with the call moderators to finalize content for publication
- Organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to develop strong working relationships across the organization, working with all levels and all offices globlally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify risks and apply strategies to minimize them
- Bachelor's Degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 1+ years legal or compliance experience preferred
- 1+year with financial or securities regulations is a plus
- 1+year with financial publications is a plus
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.