Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
We are currently looking for experienced investment professionals in our hedge fund team to work with our clients to solve their most complex research challenges. In this role you will closely partner with hedge fund associates, portfolio managers and CIOs to develop a deep understanding of their investment thesis and connect them with the most relevant industry experts and Third Bridge content.
The role offers a broad range of responsibilities, from daily calls with hedge fund associate on their live research to working with the firm’s sales team on critical business decisions.
- Main research lead on all hedge fund client enquiries to support their investment
- Managing all aspects of the research delivery on client requests
- Setting out the strategy on inbound client research requests and managing the
internal research team to deliver against client requests
- Building a deep understanding of equity research to decode the value chain for the
more junior research team
- Working closely with the internal research team to provide solutions to complex
client stock related research problems and ensuring best in class research
- Proactively suggesting relevant Third Bridge content to clients based on their
interests and coverage
- Developing ‘go-to’ relationship with hedge fund clients, engaging in regular
communication and ensuring Third Bridge is the first port of call for clients
- Growing penetration of client research spend by setting clear growth targets,
soliciting regular feedback from clients and activating dormant associates
- Collaborating closely with sales to grow the overall revenue opportunity with hedge
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience working with investment firms and interfacing with investments
- Strong business acumen and effectively apply critical thinking to client needs and
understanding of larger investment organizations and their needs
- Ability to engage with investment professionals as a peer level
- Proven track record of engaging with an investment thesis and uncovering the
critical drivers behind an investment decision
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills and ability
to deliver a rapid and seamless service to clients
- Proven track record of motivating and collaborating with co-workers, including
- Can effectively direct team members and motivate them towards a common goal
- Client management skills incorporating a customer-centric attitude
- Driven and motivated by targets
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years professional experience in public equities, sell-side or buy side research
or within financial services industry
- IMC or related qualification desirable
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.