Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Third Bridge projects span many areas around the globe and we are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (SQAE) to join our Engineering team to help scale the test coverage to meet quality and delivery objectives in our continuous delivery pipeline.
We would like to meet experienced and pragmatic individuals who like to take a practical and logical approach to software quality assurance and delivery in an agile environment.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (SQAE) you'll be a key member of our growing Engineering team who would take ownership in Exploratory testing and will be an active member participating and adding value the process to meet continuous delivery outcomes.
In this role you will:
- Work with everyone in Engineering (QAEs, Software and DevOps Engineering) teams and collaborate with different team members across the program to make sure quality is embedded in both processes and technology.
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality in accordance to the “Engineering Test Strategy” principles, best practices and guidelines.
- Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented.
- Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
- Finding, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
- Evaluating and integrate open source and in- house developed toolsets
- Spike and learn new test tools depending on various project recommendations
You will also be a key contributor to:
- Engineering practices like pair programming, Test Driven Development (TDD), behaviour-driven development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Best practices of using open source test tools and test frameworks.
- Has proven experience in developing or improving test automation frameworks
- Has proven experience in API testing for testing types contract, scenario based, performance, security, omni-channel testing.
- Has proven experience in using API testing tools such as Postman
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.