Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Third Bridge Connections provides access to industry specialists who can offer unique insights into companies and markets. To an investor who is looking for information to steer a deal-making decision, there is nothing more powerful than the knowledge that is locked up inside people’s heads.
In this role you will partner with the U.K. Research Team to assist with an array of client projects while meeting business demands and deadlines including but not limited to:
- Scheduling domestic and international telephone consultations
- Ensuring positive experience for our internal/external clients
- Answering inquiries through various forms of communication (e.g., phone and email)
- Listening and responding to internal/external client needs and concerns
- Monitoring and follow-up on project status and communicate to internal/external stakeholders
- Working in a collaborative environment to meet and exceed assigned goals
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and equivalent work experience
- 1+ years relevant administrative, customer service and/or sales work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle stringent deadlines/multi-tasking
- Motivated self-starter, organized, detailed-oriented and ability to work independently
- Fluency (verbal and written) in French
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.