Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
The Operations Coordinator will assist our Connections Research Team in order to understand project needs and meet deadlines. You will often have to speak with our specialists from a variety of industries in order to ease the scheduling process of consultations.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Scheduling telephone consultations on an international scale
- Keeping accurate records of all inbound and outbound communications using our intranet systems
- Liaising with industry specialists in order to assist the research team in performing their day to day tasks effectively
- Ensure positive experience for our internal/external clients
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to effectively multi-task across a range of projects at any one time
- Strong organisation and prioritization skills in order to manage several diaries to a high standard
- A flexible and adaptable personality combined with a resourceful and positive attitude is essential
- Bachelor's degree or combination of education and equivalent work experience
- 1+ year of relevant administrative, customer service and/or sales work experience
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the US