Gender Pay Gap Report 2018
Gender pay reporting legislation requires employers with 250 or more employees to publish statutory calculations every year showing how large the pay gap is between their male and female employees.
Third Bridge has published its gender pay gap and bonus pay gap data on GOV.UK, and you can also see the breakdown in the figures below.
Our pay gap is provided on the following basis:
- We have prepared this snapshot information and based on the March 2018 pay period;
- Our analysis is based on the data in our payroll system.
- The data includes all relevant employees according to the legislation. We have included all individuals in our payroll data in our analysis.
Our pay gap is predominantly driven by these key factors:
- Although Third Bridge is a global company, it is headquartered in London, UK, which is also where the majority of our global senior executives were based and paid during this snapshot period. Males make up the majority of our senior team in our UK office.
- The data used for purposes of this filing our total headcount is almost equal in terms of having males and females employed at Third Bridge.
The purpose of this exercise is to review any pay gap between genders. We are confident that males and females are paid equally for performing similar roles across Third Bridge as a whole. We continue to be an equal opportunities employer.